Chinese Smartphone manufacturer Vivo is ready to launch their new smartphone Vivo V9 to the market today at 12.00 pm.
- A 6.3-inch LCD screen with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 90 percent screen-to-body percentage like iPhone X
- A 16 MP camera sensor with an f/2 aperture and a 5 MP camera on back side
- With 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage
- With a microUSB port, OTG, GPS, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2 and headphone jack
The device will also come with the Vivo’s in-house Android 8.1 Oreo-based Funtouch OS 4.0 out of the box. The device will hit the market wuth Gold and Black colours. Expected cost of the device in indian market is less than Rs 25,000. Vivo’s new Vivo V9 has an edge-to-edge display that dominates the entire front portion of the display. The smartphone has 90 percent screen-to-body percentage like iPhone X we already familiar with.
Click the above banner to order Vivo v9.
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan will be seen promoting the Vivo V9 smartphone in India, and the launch planning to be at 12.00 pm today. You can check out the YouTube video embedded below of the live stream of Vivo V9 at 12.00 pm.
Recommended for you
At last we heard the One Plus 6 phone release date from MoneyControl to be May 18, 2018. The phone…
These three new iPhones for 2018 officially will replace the running model iPhone X. So if you’re looking for a…
Nokia 7 Plus will be the latest addition to the Nokia smartphone series. Nokia 7 Plus may be one of…