Chinese Smartphone manufacturer Vivo is ready to launch their new smartphone Vivo V9 to the market today at 12.00 pm.
- A 6.3-inch LCD screen with 19:9 aspect ratio
- 90 percent screen-to-body percentage like iPhone X
- A 16 MP camera sensor with an f/2 aperture and a 5 MP camera on back side
- With 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage
- With a microUSB port, OTG, GPS, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2 and headphone jack
The device will also come with the Vivo’s in-house Android 8.1 Oreo-based Funtouch OS 4.0 out of the box. The device will hit the market wuth Gold and Black colours. Expected cost of the device in indian market is less than Rs 25,000. Vivo’s new Vivo V9 has an edge-to-edge display that dominates the entire front portion of the display. The smartphone has 90 percent screen-to-body percentage like iPhone X we already familiar with.
Click the above banner to order Vivo v9.
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan will be seen promoting the Vivo V9 smartphone in India, and the launch planning to be at 12.00 pm today. You can check out the YouTube video embedded below of the live stream of Vivo V9 at 12.00 pm.
Recommended for you
Facebook BFF typing Today a viral post with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is spreading in social media mentioning to a…
Apple HomePod Apple HomePod is the newest speaker from Apple and to enter into the market sharing spaces of the Amazon…
Apple iOS 10.2.1 Update The iOS 10.2.1 release for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch is confirmed and today we want…