Five things to remember before choosing an Android phone
Things to remember before choosing an Android phone
- Android is better if you want more hardware choice and more control over the user experience.
- Get a phone with a 5 inch screen or smaller if one hand use is important. If you would like to play games and videos, get a bigger screen you liked.
- The important feature of a smartphone is camera. Pay attention to specs like pixel size and aperture and ignore the mega pixels.
- If you want the most speed for games and multi tasking, by an android phone of 4 GB RAM.
- If you plan to download lots of games or shoot, must bring a 32 GB storage phone.
1. Operating System
The main operating system is Google’s android. It is anybody’s guess that android has the icons share of the market in terms of sales and is apparently the most customizable platform of the lot. The launch of android Lollipop 5.0 adds new dimensions to the operating systems and offers smoothest android experience ever. Android also offers highest number of applications through the play store.
2. Internal storage and memory
You may buy a smartphone with the best hardware specifications but if it does not have enough memory, it may not be able to satiate your appetite. Most of the smartphones have internal memory ranging from 2 GB to 128 GB, some of them offer storage through SD card. The standard Smartphone Memory required for a regular user is moved to 16 GB. Always make a choice starting from 16 to avoid regretting in the future. Size and features of android applications increasing day by day. Keep that in mind while making a selection of your new Smartphone
3. Screen size and quality
A camera with lower mega pixels that offers optical image stabilization and optical zoom could be a better option than a camera with higher mega pixel. The Dual rear camera feature is one of the unique feature you can make to get the benefit of Image Stabilization.