Shawshank Redemption Quotes
Top 10 quotes from The Shawshank Redemption Movie
- Prison is no fairytale world.
- These walls are funny. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passes you get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalized.
- That’s the beauty of music. They can’t get that from you.
- Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
- The funny thing is, on the outside, I was honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
- You know what the Mexican say about the pacific? They say it has no memory. That’s where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.
- Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Every man has his breaking point.
- Some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty now that they’re gone.
- “Hope is a good thing, may be the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”
The Shawshank Redemption Quotes are famous for hope developing.
How creative prayer benefit to maintain a positive attitude It is normal that every person pray to god when there…
How to Back-up Your Life Too often people go through life with a tunnel vision approach of how they plan…
Self Growth Tips In our fast environment we cannot have time to track our self growth and people trying to…