Shawshank Redemption Quotes
Top 10 quotes from The Shawshank Redemption Movie
- Prison is no fairytale world.
- These walls are funny. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passes you get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalized.
- That’s the beauty of music. They can’t get that from you.
- Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
- The funny thing is, on the outside, I was honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
- You know what the Mexican say about the pacific? They say it has no memory. That’s where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory.
- Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Every man has his breaking point.
- Some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice, but still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty now that they’re gone.
- “Hope is a good thing, may be the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”
The Shawshank Redemption Quotes are famous for hope developing.
4 simple tips to develop a good mind set. No matter your age, there are times when memory lapses seem…
Ten most famous quotes by Bill Gates Bill Gates is one of the world’s wealthiest billionaires has shared many powerful…
Few Quotes Of Famous People Here are a few quotes of Famous people who succeed in their respective fields. They…