Swift 2018: The Maruti’s Suzuki Swift is one of India’s most popular hatchback ever since it was launched in 2005. Prior design of the Swift was revealed in 2011 and was recently face-lifted in 2014. The all-new Swift was first launched in Japan in January 2017 and has been finally launched at the Auto Expo 2018. The new 2018 Swift is all new in look and features and different from the prior design and features as well, is all new underneath. With the new model, the Swift is going back to its sportier way and set itself apart from the more commuter-centric competition.
- The New Swift 2018 launched at the Auto Expo 2018
- New Swift features a curvier and edgy radiator grill and sharp headlamps featuring projector elements along with integrated daytime running lamps (DRLs).
- The interiors of Swift 2018 will get features like a flat bottom Steering wheel with multiple function controls, a new twin-pod instrument cluster, and a touchscreen infotainment system with automatic climate control on the top variant.
- With the blaunch get announced the new swift 2018 have 6 premium color options
- Mechanically, the 2018 New Swift will remain unchanged
The new Swift 2018 is available in four variants each – L, V, Z and Z+, with both the petrol and diesel engines. While engine and power output remain unchanged, it is now available with a 5-speed automatic transmission (AMT) aside from the manual one too. The new Swift AMT prices range between Rs 6.34 lakh and Rs 7.96 lakh. The ARAI-certified figures related to mileage read 22kmpl and 28.4kmpl for petrol and diesel, respectively. You can check out the initial impressions of the new Swift here, or watch the video review over at YouTube.
Color Options for New Swift 2018: The Swift 2018 gets lots of new features such as auto LED projector headlamps with daytime running LEDs, tail lamps with LED brake lights and a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment unit with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS with EBD and brake assist, and Isofix child seat anchors are standard with the new model. Competition for the new Swift 2018 comes from the new Ford Figo and Hyundai Grand i10. Competitors : New Ford Figo and Hyundai Grand i10
The Mahindra launched the all-new 2018 Marazzo MPV in India with a strating price of ₹ 9.9 lakh and maximum…
Royal Enfield launched a new limited-edition model of a classic motorcycle inspired by a World War II bike used by…
The new Yamaha R15 v3.0 features a complete redesign from Yamaha but continuing the same R15 level of dynamics over…