W2018 Samsung's new flip Phone
Samsung recently unveiled a new expensive flip phone, the Samsung W2018 during a launch event in China today. Its reported by GizmoChina. As like new Samsung phones this phone has all new features and it Flip type. And it almost shers the features of latest Samsung S8 and Note 8 in background. The exceptional feature is the camera lens used in this phone.
All smartphone manufactures always pushing for the fastest-possible camera aperture, and until today, the record was held by LG V30 with its f/1.6 lens. But now the situation is favour for Samsung.
Features of W2018 Samsung Flip Phone
- Launch Date (new): December 2017 in China
- Display Size: 4.2-inch full HD AMOLED front display, and a 4.2-inch full HD inner display
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor d 64GB or 256GB storage options.
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB or 256GB storage options
- Primary Camera: 12-megapixel rear camera
- Secondary Camera: 5-megapixel front camera
- Android Version: Android Nougat, instead of Oreo
- Battery: a 2300 mAh non removable battery
The phone will get released in China first and the price is yet to be announced.