Nokia 7 Plus will be the latest addition to the Nokia smartphone series. Nokia 7 Plus may be one of the phones HMD Global unveils at its Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 event in Barcelona. New reports have revealed the features, specifications, design and images of the Nokia 7 Plus.
It highlights Nokia 7 Plus specifications hints at 18:9 display, Snapdragon 660 SoC, 4GB RAM.
- Dual-camera setup expected, with 12-megapixel + 13-megapixel sensors
- A 16-megapixel Carl Zeiss lens could be available for selfies
- A screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, and the screen could be 6 inches long diagonally
- Snapdragon 660 chipset accompanied by the decently powerful Adreno 512 GPU
- The phone is supposed to sport a 12MP+13MP dual-camera setup at its rear. At the front, the phone might sport a 16-megapixel camera for clicking selfies