Nokia 7 Plus Launched in India
Nokia 7 Plus launched in India as we expected. Nokia 6, Nokia 7 Plus and Nokia 8 sirocco are the three models launched together on April 04, 2018. All three handsets are a part of Google’s Android One program.
Quick look on Nokia 7 Plus
Superior Quality hardware, well oriented design and Zeiss optic Cameras are the highlights of the Nokia 7 Plus Smartphone. This is going to be another milestone for the legendary mobile phone manufacturer Nokia.
HMD Global Event highlights
All three phones were first introduced in Mobile World Congress happened in February 2018 by HMD Global. Nokia 7 Plus will be available for purchase online and offline.
Price and Availability of Nokia 7 Plus
Amazon states the availability of Nokia 7 Plus from 30th April. We can sign in to Amazon.in and request for notification to get the updates.
Nokia 7 Plus costs 25,999 INR. Pre-booking starts from April 20.
Offers available for Nokia 7 Plus
- Airtel offers 2000 RS Cashback for their Customers. The Cashback offer is a part of ‘Mera Pehla Smartphone’ initiative.
- Free Subscription for Airtel TV app till December 31, 2018.
- Instant 25 percent discount on domestic booking at MakeMyTrip.
- All Nokia 7 Plus customers are eligible for complimentary 12 months Accidental Damage Insurance by Kotak 811 savings account by activating it.
- No Cost EMI by Bajaj Finserve and Home Credit.
- 5 % Cashback by ICICI Bank till May 31, 2018.