The OnePlus 5T is a smartphone designed and made by OnePlus. It was announced on 16 November 2017 and first went on sale on 21 November 2017. Prior successful phone in the market is the OnePlus 5.
OnePlus is a Shenzhen-based start-up and producer of smartphones founded in December, 2013. The company’s claim to fame is its bid to offer flagship-level specs in its smartphones, at affordable prices. OnePlus initially sold its smartphones only through an invite system where customers would be sent an invite to purchase smartphones and they had to make the purchase within a fixed time frame. Of late the company has held open sales of its smartphones too.
- Launch Date (new): November 2017
- Display Size: 6.01-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels
- Processor: 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB of internal storage, No expectable storage
- Primary Camera: 20-megapixel
- Secondary Camera: 16-megapixel
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1
- Battery: 3300mAh non removable battery
- The OnePlus 5T is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB OTG, 3G and 4G
- Sensors: Compass Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope