Who is Jason Voorhees?
Jason Voorhees is the main character from the Friday the 13th series. He first appeared in Friday the 13th (1980) as the young son of camp cook-turned-murderer Mrs. Voorhees, in which he was portrayed by Ari Lehman. Created by Victor Miller, with contributions by Ron Kurz, Sean S. Cunningham, and Tom Savini, Jason was not originally intended to carry the series as the main antagonist.
Biography Early life
The Many Faces of JasonVoorhees
1. Friday the 13th (1980)
2. Friday the 13th Part 2 (1981)
3. Friday the 13th Part III (1982)
4. Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984)
5. Friday the 13th Part V: A New Beginning (1985)
6. Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives (1986)
7. Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood (1988)
8. Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989)
9. Freddy vs. Jason (2005)
10. Friday the 13th (2009)
Return of the Hillbilly Jason subdues all the crazy zombie stuff that’d been going on in the previous batch of films, taking Jason back to his roots as a “frightened retard” living in the woods. The 2009 remake was still a pretty good flick, all things considered, and sack-headed Jason actually looked cooler than hockey masked Jason, if you can believe it.