Ford India has unveiled its new Freestyle crossover in India recently. The new Ford crossover is strictly based on the Figo hatchback.
- Exterior sporty cosmetic changes, roof rails, body cladding, and wider and taller wheels
- A new 1.2-litre, three-cylinder petrol engine from Ford’s Dragon series, is expected to produces 94bhp and 115Nm of peak torque and comes mated to a new 5-speed manual gearbox
- LED daytime running lights, LED headlamps and taillights
- Freestyle, the crossover will be equipped with six airbags
- ABS and EBD on the higher variants, while front dual-airbags will be standard across variants
Ford has updated the suspension setup and the steering to meet the crossover feel. Competition for the Ford Freestyle comes from the Honda WR-V and the Hyundai i20 Active.Prices are expected to be in the range of Rs 7.5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh depending upon the variants.
Ford has unveiled this new crossover in India ‘Ford Freestyle’ with a market launch set for in the Q2 of 2018. You can earn more live updates on this from the below video from Powerdrift.