Apple is currently working on a successor to the two-year-old budget iPhone SE with a comparatively larger display. Here we are menitiong what we have heard about the rumoured iPhone SE 2 2018 so far, which including its release date, specs, features and price.
- iPhone SE 2 Release Date
- iPhone SE 2 Dimemsions and Display
- Expected Price Range
- New Features
iPhone SE 2 Release Date:
The original iPhone SE was announced in March 2016 with a small display, but the iPhone SE didn’t get a significant update in 2017 other than in storage area. We have expected the iPhone SE launch in March 2018, alongside the new 2018 iPad but it is not happened. So now the next possible announcement date could be WWDC 2018 in June, otherwise an announcement could have to wait until Apple’s main iPhone launch event in September.
iPhone SE 2 Dimensions :
- The Apple iPhone SE 2 mobile features a 4.5″ (11.43 cm) display with a screen resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels and runs on iOS v10 operating system.
- The device is powered by Quad core, 2.34 GHz processor paired with 2 GB of RAM.
- The battery is expected to be 1750 mAh.
- The rear camera is concerned this mobile has a 12 MP camera .
- Sensors include Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope and fingerprint sensor.
- For graphical performance that can make games run smoothly, iPhone SE 2 phone has got a PowerVR GT7600 Plus GPU.
- Storage is at 32 GB.
iPhone SE 2 Display :
The Apple iPhone SE 2 mobile features a 4.5″ (11.43 cm) display with a screen resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels. The below 6.1-inch LCD iPhone will most likely be our iPhone SE 2 2018. It is noted that some outlets are referring to it as such, with no consideration that Apple will release an updated 4-inch iPhone instead.
iPhone SE 2 Price:
The iPhone SE is currently available in 32GB and 128GB versions. In India the 32GB model costs Rs. 18,999 and 128GB is Rs. 27,750. We are forecasting similar type of proce margin for iPhone SE 2 when it launch.
A rumour we have heard now about the iPhone SE 2’s design that it comes with notch design pattern. And the design borrowed heavily from the design cues of the iPhone X, including curved edges, the removal of the home button, and even a small X-style notch on the top of the screen.
While the current iPhone SE looks similar to the iPhone 5S in size, there is an expectation that the iPhone SE 2 will look more like the iPhone 8, although may have different dimensions.
The iPhone SE is currently available in Silver, Gold, Space Grey and Rose Gold options. The iPhone SE 2 is also will be lauch with Silver, Gold, and Space Grey – like the iPhone 8.
Recommended for you