Amazon Echo 2
The Alexa enabled speakers now sounds in your living room with Amazon services. As like previous Amazon Echo this new version also have great design and great sound quality. The new Echo also retains the mute button on the top to stop Alexa listening. With voice being a core part of the Echo experience and the principal method of interaction with Alexa, the Echo’s microphones need to work really well.
Design of Amazon Echo 2
- 148 x 88mm cylindrical design; 821g
- 2.5” downward-firing woofer and 0.6” tweeter powered by Dolby to deliver crisp vocals
- 360-degree sound
- Multi-room audio
- Bluetooth and AUX out
- play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more
- Loses volume ring of original model
- Choice of covers
The Echo was a black or white monolith, finished in plastic. Alexa’s glowing light ring at the top and the convenient dial that encircled the top (volume changes made easy without having to speak to it).
Voice Control of Amazon Echo 2
- Controls most smart home devices
- Huge range of app integration
- Services added weekly